Sunday, August 24, 2008

hallo readers!!!

Sasha here!!
Some people come into our lives and go away quickly. Some stay for a while and leave footprints in our hearts. And we are never, ever the same!!!
Yes they are nobody but our dear friends!!
My last post "if i had kissed the truck " was written by my friend suki who has a passion for learning new things!! So his new attempt was to experiment the genre of blogging which i think he has succeeded!!
The entire credit of writing the story goes to him and i have just edited and added few polished words to make it sound good!! So plzz continue giving ur appreciation and comments to this blog and help suki transform into a beautiful writer!!!

regards
Sasha ;)

4 comments:

romeojack007 said...

good blog st.johnian..

Alagappan said...

Even I experienced one such situation. It was between a MTC Bus and a School bus. But what I did was to increase my speed and then reach a safe place before coming to a halt. But the incident still haunts me. What if something else had happened...!

anyways that was a nice post. And even all the previous posts were good. Why don't you ask your friend to create a new blog.!

-Alagappan

Aurora said...

hallo thanx mr.alagappan! i will ask my friend to start a blog and thanx for readin my blog :)

bharath said...

Ur "Obblivion" is nice :)