Thursday, July 12, 2012



The last drop of tear....

Swimming through tangles of emotions
I can never be happy
Nor make others happy!!
I am just a burden 
In this world of emotions 
Where I try to satisfy my peers
As a mark of respect, And lose mine
'Coz life is all about sacrifice
Here i go...killing another soul
Right in front of my eyes
As I am not able to answer those bewildering questions
I can see its bleeding heart
Pleading for me 
As i enter the crossroads
I enter the flames of sacrifice
Burning my emotions to ash
As I turn to bid a final farewell
To the pleading soul
I apologise
It accepts my words
'Coz it needs my happiness to survive
On the way of my happy journey
I still continue my intangible lies
changing 1000 masks every second
For the satisfaction of the world
A world which has taken an oath to slay me to death
I silently hate myself each second
Till guilt intoxicates my nerves
I still smile holding my head high
All through this pain
Evolving into a an emoticon of trust
I hate this clueless life
Filled with money, luxury and caste
But no space for your happiness!!!
Finally my last beat arrives
Where I look back and convince myself
I was happy
Just to see the smile of the people
I loved all through my life
As the world around me smiled
I saw two souls still pleading to be together
Trying to break away from bonds 
And hold their hands!!!
Leaving the physical form
Finally it is lonely
Lonely enough to shed tears 
For the pleading soul
Which it abandoned once upon a time!!!